Mission, Vision and Values
The mission of the “David Tvildiani Public Nursing College” is to train nurses who can improve the quality of life for people regardless of their gender, ethnicity, or religious beliefs.
The institution fulfills it’s mission based on the following principles:
- Professional development and employment of the individual
- Training of competitive, qualified personnel oriented to the market
- To create a system of training-entrepreneurial partnership in the field of professional education
- The participation of employers in the relevant field in the process of planning and implementation of educational programs
Vision and Values
Through education and training based on international standards, help students develop skills to promote physical and mental health throughout their professional lives.
By 2025, “David Tvildiani Public Nursing College” is a leading educational institution in the field of nursing, has local and international partners, actively promotes the field and promotes gender issues in the field of nursing, social well-being of representatives of the profession
Our core values are:
- Holistic and patient-oriented approach to patient care;
- Liberal attitude regardless of gender, race and religious affiliation
- Focus on quality
- Respecting the principles of mutual respect while caring for the patient
- Protection of the principles of social equality both during education and practical activities